Sunday, February 10, 2013

Here we go again

Here's to starting a new blog. The last time I tried blogging I really enjoyed it but looking back at former posts I concluded I need to be more positive and one thing I learned on  my mission is to give credit where credit is due. (for those of you who chose to read this I will probably mention my mission a lot because it has changed me and now defines me) Every day I see the little miracles/tender mercies/ blessings that Heavenly Father chooses to give me and I feel it's high time I share them. Also on my mission I saw how sharing the blessings I could see blessed those around me. Not because I'm anything amazing but because that is how the Lord works sometimes. So for any who read this I hope that your testimony is strengthen and that you too can "believe in the blessings"!

No comments:

Post a Comment